The New Year brings new promises but for JBa Land Management, our promise remains the same
As a proud member of The National Association of Landscape Professionals, we are diligent with our commitment to uphold NALP’s codes of professional conduct and ethics to ensure our highest level of professionalism in the landscape industry.
Commitment to Consumers
- Conduct business in a professional manner.
- Provide information based on honest, scientific, accurate, and factual knowledge.
- Practice honesty in advertising, proposals, and representation of capabilities.
Commitment to Our Environment
- Protect and preserve our most valuable resource, the environment.
- Operate in an environmentally safe manner.
- Follow vendor recommendations for products, chemicals, and equipment.
Commitment to the Law
- Adhere to all contractual obligations in essence and spirit.
- Abide by all laws and regulations affecting the green industry and support the enforcement of these laws.
Commitment to the Association
- Adhere to the by-laws of the association.
- Strive to participate in continuing education.
- Strive to attain certification.
Commitment to Employees
- Develop, promote, and reinforce good safety practices throughout all phases of operations.
- Encourage equal opportunities in education and employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected class.
- Respect colleagues and the endeavors of colleagues.
- Use sound management and HR practices and teach employees to treat their peers and customers respectfully.
Commitment to Fellow Professionals
- Deal fairly with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Avoid making unfounded statements, which, in any way, might injure the professional reputation of another.
- Refrain from recruiting another company’s employees during any National association of landscape professionals sponsored event.
- Respect the intellectual property rights of others.
- Recognize the importance of a strong relationship with vendors (suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and business service providers).
- Follow all vendor directions and recommendations for products and equipment. Vendors must report product testing and use results accurately.
- Promote the standards set forth in this Code of Ethics to all customers, nonmember industry representatives, suppliers, and fellow lawn and landscape companies.
We at JBa Land Management wish you a safe and healthy new year.